The following defined terms shall have the meanings set forth below:
«Financial Information» means information relating to payments and billing (e.g., name, account information, billing address) provided by you. All Financial Information is collected for billing and payment purposes only and will be protected and administered by 24 Code Limit and/or our authorized third party partners.
«Non-Personal Information» means information that, by itself, does not identify a specific individual or entity (e.g., demographic information, usage data or downloads).
«Personal Information» means specific identifiable information about an individual or entity which may be used to identify, contact or locate that person or entity (e.g., name, mailing address, Device ID (defined below), email address or phone number).
2. What Information Is Collected?
Information You Provide. 24 Code Limit may receive and store any Personal Information, Financial Information and/or Non-Personal Information that you provide when you interact with 24 Code Limit. Some features and/or functionality of the 24 Code Limit Services may be unavailable if you choose not to share certain information. 24 Code Limit may use information you provide to communicate with you and to improve the 24 Code Limit Services. Here are some examples:
- Email Communications. 24 Code Limit may use your Personal Information to send you newsletters and emails related to promotions and/or events. You can opt out of receiving promotional emails by following the instructions in the relevant correspondence. Once 24 Code Limit has processed your opt-out request, 24 Code Limit will not send you further promotional emails unless you later opt back in. Whether you opt out of receiving promotional emails or not, 24 Code Limit reserves the right to email you with respect to important information, notices or changes relating to the 24 Code Limit Services.
- Contact Us. If you choose to use the «Contact Us» form you will be asked to provide Personal Information, request type of inquiry, and describe the purpose for which you are contacting 24 Code Limit. If 24 Code Limit is aware that you are under the age of 13, 24 Code Limit will delete your email address once your request has been fulfilled.
- Other Information. You may provide other Personal and Non-Personal information whenever you interact with the 24 Code Limit Services, including, without limitation, when you search the 24 Code Limit Services, participate in a contest, survey or questionnaire, place an order, or communicate with 24 Code Limit by phone or email.
With any of the above actions, you may supply 24 Code Limit with information such as your name, address, phone number, alternate contact information, information about your use of the 24 Code Limit Services, personal descriptions and product descriptions.
Information Collected Automatically or Through Technology. 24 Code Limit may receive and store certain Personal Information and Non-Personal Information whenever you interact with 24 Code Limit. While you are able to visit the 24 Code Limit Services and remain anonymous, 24 Code Limit and/or 24 Code Limit third-party service providers may still collect Non-Personal Information through technological means. Such information may be gathered by the following methods:
- Device Information. When you download and use the 24 Code Limit Services, 24 Code Limit automatically collects information on the type of device you use, operating system, application version, and the persistent device identifier («Device ID»). You consent to 24 Code Limit collecting this information.
- Metadata. Metadata is data collected and used to facilitate the 24 Code Limit Services, monitor system usage, prevent fraud, and for other services. Some examples of metadata that 24 Code Limit may collect and analyze include, without limitation, the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, computer and connection information (such as browser type, version, and time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform), the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) click sequence to, through, and from the 24 Code Limit Services, including date and time, cookie number and any products, services or features you use or interact with arising out of or in connection with your use of the 24 Code Limit Services.
- Log files. As true of most websites, 24 Code Limit gathers certain information automatically and stores it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data.
- Tools. 24 Code Limit may use software tools to measure and collect information about your use of the 24 Code Limit Services, including, without limitation, page response times, upload and file transfer errors, interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse- overs), features use, purchase tracking and order fulfillment and methods. Sometimes, you will have a choice whether or not to provide information, but if you fail to provide certain information it could impact some features and/or functionalities of the 24 Code Limit Services.
- Information from Other Sources. 24 Code Limit may receive information about you from 24 Code Limit third-party service providers, or other sources such as purchase or redemption information, 24 Code Limit Services usage, payment information, reporting information, page-view information, technical, fulfillment, advertising, search information and credit history information.
- Mobile Analytics. 24 Code Limit uses mobile analytics software to better understand the functionality of its Mobile Software on your phone. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from. 24 Code Limit does not link the information stored within the analytics software to any personal information you submit within the application.
- Local Storage Objects. 24 Code Limit uses Local Storage Objects (LSOs) such as HTML 5 or Flash to store content information and preferences. Third-parties with whom 24 Code Limit partners to provide certain features on 24 Code Limit site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity use LSOs such as HTML 5 or Flash to collect and store information. To manage Flash LSOs, please click here:http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
3. How Information Is Used, Shared and Disclosed.
24 Code Limit does not sell, and generally does not disclose, your Personal Information to third-parties without your consent. Parents have the right to consent to collection and use of personal information from their child without also consenting to its disclosure to third-parties, as 24 Code Limit does not share information that may be collected from your child. 24 Code Limit uses Personal, Non-Personal and Financial Information, among other things, to monitor system performance, analyze internal business systems, improve the 24 Code Limit Services, fulfill requests for additional products and services, contact you about promotional and marketing activities, provide customer support, and conduct research. The use and protection of information is an important component of 24 Code Limit business. Examples of how 24 Code Limit shares and discloses your information is as follows:
The security of your Personal Information is important to 24 Code Limit. 24 Code Limit follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to 24 Code Limit, both during transmission and once it is received. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, 24 Code Limit cannot guarantee its absolute security. While no security system is completely secure, 24 Code Limit and its third-party partners and vendors take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access or disclosure of the information collected by 24 Code Limit. For 24 Code Limit, this includes, but is not limited to, ensuring that all Personal and Financial Information is disclosed only on a «need to know» basis and ensuring that all Personal Information collected by 24 Code Limit is done so via secured connections and protected and encrypted (using secure socket layer technology, «SSL») by industrial grade security software to guard against unauthorized access.
24 Code Limit has third-party ads in free versions of its mobile applications and, provided that you are age 13 or older, 24 Code Limit collects your Device ID and may pass it to advertisers to enable certain advertising. 24 Code Limit does not store or otherwise save your Device ID.
6. Social Media Features and Tools.
7. Google+ or Other OpenID Provider.
You may be able to log in to some of 24 Code Limit mobile applications using sign-in services such as Google+ or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with 24 Code Limit such as your name and email address to pre-populate 24 Code Limit sign up form. Services like Google+ give you the option to post information about your activities on the 24 Code Limit website to your profile page to share with others within your network.
8. Links to Other Sites.
9. Access/Data Retention.
If you or your child’s information changes, or if you no longer desire the 24 Code Limit Services, you may make corrections and updates, delete inaccuracies, or request deletion or further contact with you or your child, by updating your account information or by contacting 24 Code Limit at firstname.lastname@example.org. 24 Code Limit will respond to your access request within 15 days.
24 Code Limit will retain you and your child’s information for as long as you or your child’s account is active, or as needed to provide services. If you wish to cancel your child’s account or request that 24 Code Limit no longer use the information to provide services, contact 24 Code Limit at the email address listed above. 24 Code Limit will retain and use the information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
10. Special Notice REGARDING MINORS.
24 Code Limit does not knowingly collect Personal Information from persons under the age of 13 without parental consent. 24 Code Limit requires device owners to specify their age before any Personal Information is collected. If it comes to 24 Code Limit attention that Personal Information has been collected from a person under the age of 13, 24 Code Limit will delete this information as quickly as possible. If you believe that 24 Code Limit may have Personal Information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact 24 Code Limit at email@example.com
12. Contact Us.
Phone: +34 665 504 509
24 Code Limit Valencia
Peris y Valero 48
Valencia, 46006 España(eS)